Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I Love a Day at the Museum! (Mail from Susannah and Beth)

I love museums! Modern Art, Natural History, Air and Space, it doesn't matter I love them all. Planetariums and aquariums (are there any other -iums?) too! When's the last time you went to a museum? I got to go out this weekend with Susannah and Beth, two Camp Directors who really know how to rock the sunglasses! I wonder if they make sunglasses that fit me? -RC

Dear R. Chicken,

It was so fun spending the long weekend with you. We loved exploring the galleries at the de Young Museum-there was so much amazing art! It was so cool to see at the Untitled (Orange) Painting by Kandinsky. We saw your abstract image in the painting! Here's a picture of the three of us outside.

Hope we can go on another adventure soon---next time to the Tech Museum!

xoxo

Susannah, Camp Director Camp Galileo Lafayette &

Beth, Camp Director Camp Galileo Oakland/Rockridge

Blog Archive